dimecres, 26 de novembre del 2008

Sobre compromís i paròdia

em quedo amb aquesta percepció de Derrida: "If I want to listen to the teachings of Freud, Heidegger and others there is a point at which in order to listen to what they say or write I have to say something, I have to say something, not simply to take but, rather, to write in my turn. And when I write I say something else, there is something new, something different and that's the way i understand fidelity; this is fidelity in theory, in philosophy, in literature; this is fidelity in everyday life -in marriage, for instance. You cannot simply repeat the same thing, you have to invent, to do something else if only to respect the alterity of the other. [...] The "yes" to the marriage, the performative "yes", this "yes" has to be repeated differently each time. If it's simply a record saying "I'do "I'do" "I'do" there is no fidelity. Perjury is part of fidelity" (Derrida a "Life after theory" 2003)

Noe